Imagine a world where there are no major floods, where the water is moved away as fast as it comes in. Imagine always having clean water and emergency electrical power after any major storm event.
These goals are very possible.
In fact, this Design has already been developed. The technologies and systems are ready for construction in your area.
This Design will effectively drain vast amounts of water from major metropolitan areas within a short time. This Design will also provide Emergency Power, Clean Drinking Water, and Additional Escape Routes.
In order to prevent major flooding in metropolitan areas, we need a completely new system. We need a system which will accomplish multiple goals, and solve multiple problems, all at the same time. The proposal in this book is such a system.
When installed properly, this design will manage all heavy rains effectively. Floods will never be a concern again.
Benefits of This Flood Control System
Note that this Design is not just more pipes or entrance grates. Rather, it is an entire new system of flood management. This system provides not only efficient flood control, but so much more. Benefits of this Advanced Flood Control System include the following:
1. It will provide effective flood management for large areas, easily up to 150 miles in diameter.
2. It will effectively handle millions of gallons of water, in ways that quickly drain the streets.
3. Populations from thousands to millions will have their homes and businesses protected.
4. There will be emergency electrical power for thousands of residents throughout the region.
5. Drinking water will never be a problem, as there will be plenty of drinking water to serve all the region for several days.
6. Hospitals, Power Plants, Refineries, and Waste Sites will remain intact. These will never be damaged by water.
7. An emergency route is in place, with several entrance and exit points for the entire region.
8. The end points for the system are quite compact and arranged efficiently.
9. Most of the system should last 200 years or more without any repair.
10. Maintaining and replacing parts is easily done.
11. This system can be installed in most major cities and most large area regions throughout the world.
These areas include: Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Kansas City, St. Louis, Prague, Bavaria, Austria, and many more areas.
Executive Summary for Advanced Flood Control System
The basic design of the system is a set of concentric drainage rings connected to flood chutes. It is essentially a wheel and spoke design.
Water will enter a drainage ring, flow to the nearest flood chute, then be swiftly carried away from the city. At the end of each chute will be a large underground container, which will store the water until the heavy rain has ceased. The size of the storage containers, and their locations, will be enough to handle all flood waters throughout the region.
The flood waters will be then filtered and pumped back to the people. Electrical power will also be generated and distributed throughout the region.
Main Version of Published Design
This book is the Main Version of the Design. This is the most detailed, most descriptive, version of the Advanced Flood Control System. Compare this book with the other two books on the Design: The Abridged Version; and How to Build.
The first book published in this set was the Abridged Version. The Abridged Version is the shorter description of the design, with only 20 pages of text, and the rest of the book as illustrations.
The Abridged version is the book for general readers, mostly policy makers, to get an overview understanding of the Design. Yet much information is omitted in the Abridged Version. Therefore this book, the “Main Version”, offers all the details to fully understand the “why” and “how” of the system.
The second book published in this set was the book on How to Build. That book tells you step by step how to calculate, position, and construct this advanced system. The “How to Build” also provides some explanations as to how components work, so that the reader will understand why design elements are important. Many sections of that book will also be referenced (or copied directly) into this book.
The third book is the “Main Version” of the Advanced Flood Control Design. In this book the reader will learn everything about the Design. You will learn more details regarding how the system works. You will learn how each component operates, and why it is designed that way. In addition, some description sections will be deliberately repeated in multiple chapters for emphasis.
The goal of the Main Book on Advanced Flood Control Design is for the reader to know as much as possible about the design, to understand everything about how it works and why parts are designed as they are.
340 pages, with 90 Full-Color illustrations
There are three books related to Advanced Flood Control. Each is available as both paperback and e-book on Amazon.