One of my Life Missions is to Guide Individuals, and Society in General, to use more of their Mental Abilities. In brief: to Become Smarter.
With that I mind, I have created a Calendar of Months and Days where we can focus on certain aspects of our mind. During these months, and more so on specified event dates, we will take a few moments to celebrate and appreciate a particular aspect of our mind. We will also enjoy games and exercises which will develop each aspect of our mind, which will evolve this cerebral region to a higher level of natural ability.
To become part of this evolution, follow the Calendar Dates below. Each month is devoted to a different region of the brain or a different application of the mind.
Click on the links associated with each Month to read more details. Also read the General Purposes of the Celebration Days.
Month by Month Themes and Dates: Quick View
- January Theme: “Celebrate Your Mind in the New Year”; Jan 17-20
- February Theme: “Speaking with Your Subconscious”; Feb 21-23
- March Theme: “Embrace Your Ego”; March 22-25
- April Theme: “Reading for Life“; April 19-21
- May Theme: “Encourage Powerful Thinking”; May 12-15
- June Theme: “Visualize Using Your Frontal Regions”; June 10-12
- July Theme: “Interconnect Your Cerebral Sections”; July 21-31
- August Theme: “Imagination Celebration”; August 14-28
- September Theme: “Focus on Your 3rd Eye”; Sept 15-25
- October Theme: “Developing ESP and Clairvoyance”; Oct 14-31
- November Theme: “Looking for Logic”; Nov 1-7
- December Theme: “Accessing the Metaphysical Universe”; Dec 5-20